iCAP Working Group
As part of the Campus Sustainability Procedures approved in June 2014, the Illinois Climate Action Plan Working Group (iWG) was formed. It is made up of representatives from major stakeholder groups across campus, and it has been tasked with a) reviewing Sustainability Working Advisory Team recommendations and transmitting them to the affected units or the Sustainability Council, as appropriate; and b) reviewing progress toward goals set forth in the 2015 iCAP.
You can read the charge by the Institute for Sustainability, Energy, and Environment (iSEE) to the iWG here.
The 2017-18 iWG members:
- Ximing Cai (Chair), Associate Director for Campus Sustainability, representing iSEE (Email)
- Morgan White, Associate Director of Facilities & Services/Director of Sustainability at F&S, representing F&S (Email)
- Laurence Uphoff, Senior Associate Director of Illini Union, representing Student Affairs (Email)
- Matthew Tomaszewski, Associate Provost for Capital Planning, representing the Office of the Provost (Email)
- John Dallesasse, Chair of Senate Committee on Campus Operations, representing the Academic Senate (Email)
- Nick Heyek, Undergraduate Student, Chair of the Student Sustainability Committee (SSC) (Email)
- Rob Fritz, Beckman Institute Director of Facilities, representing the community of college-level facility managers (Email)
- Sean Reeder, Interim Director, University Office of Capital Programs & Real Estate Services, representing the Office of Business and Financial Services (Email)
- Scott Willenbrock, Provost Fellow for Sustainability (Email)
- Micah Kenfield (Secretary), iSEE Sustainability Programs Coordinator (Email)
For the Record: iWG Meeting Minutes, Agendas & More
All iWG meetings agendas and minutes — as well as SWATeam and other recommendations that have passed through the Group to and from academic units, the Sustainability Council, and upper administration — may be found on the iCAP Portal >>>