The Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute (CIRI) at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, a Department of Homeland Security Center of Excellence, invites you to join us for an engaging and
The Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute (CIRI) at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, a Department of Homeland Security Center of Excellence, invites you to join us for an engaging and far-reaching conversation that examines how rigorous academic research is currently addressing the critical infrastructure resilience needs of industry, communities, and federal, state, and local government agencies; factors that are driving the evolution of those needs; and what needs are most urgent in the near term.
Through presentations, panels and open forums, this symposium will bring together DHS and its components, industry partners and our project researcher teams to showcase CIRI tools and technologies and enhance CIRI’s posture as a thought leader in the Critical Infrastructure space. The agenda covers CIRI’s three strategic mission areas.
- Conducting Innovative, Outputs-oriented Research
- Transitioning Outputs and Products to Practice/Market
- Educating an Informed Workforce
Highlights of the agenda include keynote presentations:
- Asymmetric Threats and the Challenge to Deliver Uncompromised (Chris Nissen, Director, Asymmetric Threat Response, the MITRE Corporation)
- Examining the Department of Homeland Security Research Mission (Bob Kolasky, Director, National Risk Management Center, DHS)
- Digital Resilience: Is your Company Ready for the next Cyber Threat (Ray Rothrock, CEO, RedSeal)
Please join us for the CIRI Symposium on Resilience of Critical Infrastructures. Your feedback and insights will enrich our deliberations and help us achieve our goals for the symposium.
10 (Wednesday) 8:00 am - 11 (Thursday) 12:00 pm
1205 W Clark St, Urbana, IL
Critical Infrastructure Resilience Instituteciri@illinois.edu